The Town will be picking up live Christmas trees again this year. Please keep in mind the following when placing your tree on the curb:
- REMOVE all decorations from the tree, including lights and tinsel, prior to placing the tree curbside.
- The tree stand MUST be removed.
- We only pick up live trees. DO NOT leave your artificial trees on the curb.
- Please have the stump facing the street.
- All trees should be placed in front of your residence.
All trees MUST be curbside by 7:00 am on January 3, 2024. Pick-up will take place on January 3rd and January 10th.
Disposal of any missed trees is the homeowner's responsibility. Trees may be taken to the compost site located at 655 Rockland Rd., De Pere, WI.