The Redevelopment Authority is an advisory committee to the Town Board which makes all final decisions. The powers and duties of the Redevelopment Authority are to make recommendations regarding:
- Work with developers relating to community development goals and objectives relating to proposed projects.
- Work with developers on financing of proposed projects within Tax Increment Financing Districts.
- Works to redevelop areas for suitable for business development.
- Provides business support services like low-interest financing, real estate services and grant assistance.
- Projects relating to blight elimination, slum clearance, urban renewal and redevelopment initiated by the Redevelopment Authority pursuant to Wis. Stats. § 66.1333, as determined by the Town Board on a project-by-project basis.
The Redevelopment Authority meets on an as needed basis on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 12:00 PM (noon). The Redevelopment Authority consists of seven members who serve a five-year term.