On The Edge Of Something New
Ledgeview’s roots may be set deep in the stone of the Niagara Escarpment but we never stand still. Over recent years we have become one of the most desirable communities to live in-by building new roads, new neighborhoods, new business opportunities, new parks and a new brand that reminds us all to “Set our sights high.”
Ledgeview offers a wide range or lifestyles – from country and waterfront living to family-friendly neighborhoods. Our future growth plan positions the town for easy accessibility and strong retail and commercial development.
Please take a moment to explore our website and contact us with any questions. We look forward to welcoming you to Ledgeview.
- Area in Square Miles: 17.49
- Acres of Parks: 143
- Population: 9,373
- Median Age: 33.2
- Adjusted Gross Income: $113,390 (Source: WI Municipal per Return Income Report)
- Median Home Valuation: $293,800
- Average Median Age of Homes: Built in 1999
- Owner Occupied Housing: 65.5%
- Renter Occupied Housing: 26.3%
- Well-Educated Community: over 43.1% with advanced degrees (National average is a little over 38%)
- Average travel time to work: 20 minutes
If you have additional questions about the Town of Ledgeview, please feel free to contact us. We’re here to help!