- All town residents vote at the Community Center, 3700 Dickinson Road.
- To find your voting location visit: My Vote Wisconsin or contact us at 920-336-3360 ext. 104.
- Find my polling location
- Polls are open on Election Day from 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Procedures for in-Person Election Day Voting:
- Hand sanitation at the polling location entrance door.
- The wearing of facial mask coverings is appreciated.
- Poll Worker will direct to the next available Check-In Station.
- Check-In at the Badger Book (electronic poll books) by stating:
- Your Name
- Your Address
- Show Photo ID:
- Photo ID MUST be one of the acceptable photo IDs
- Sign the Badger Book (electronic poll book)
- Poll workers will ask you to sign the electronic poll book with your finger.
- The Badger Books are wiped down with alcohol after each signature.
- Proceed to the ballot table to receive the ballot.
- Use the voting booths to cast the ballot.