To Vote by Mail-In Absentee Voters Must:
- Be a registered voter with the Town of Ledgeview
- Have your photo ID MUST be on file with the Town of Ledgeview
Ways to Request an Absentee Ballot:
- On-line: At MyVote.WI.gov
- Your Photo ID must be on file to mail the ballot. Simply upload a picture or scan of your Photo ID to the secure webpage. (No selfies please)
- By e-mail: You may e-mail a request for an absentee ballot to jbroich [at] ledgeviewwisconsin.com.
- The e-mail must include the following information: Full Name, Date of Birth, Ledgeview Voting Address, Address to send the ballot to.
- Your Photo ID must be on file to mail the ballot. Simply attach a picture or scan of your Photo ID to the e-mail. (No selfies please)
- Absentee ballots will begin to be mailed as soon as they are available for those with valid applications.
- Applications received on or after the deadline will not be recognized.
How to return an mail-in absentee ballot:
- Mail it back – All return envelopes are self-addressed, postage paid envelopes.
- Drop it off at the Clerk’s Office – Community Center, 3700 Dickinson Road.
- Drop it off at your polling place only on Election Day – Community Center, 3700 Dickinson Road.
Absentee ballots may not be returned by email or fax.